The YHA proposal is to delay the start of the league to the 10th October and move the fixtures scheduled for the 26th Sept and 3rd Oct enbloc to the end of the season. However any club that is in a position to start the season on those two dates may if both clubs are in agreement play the matches as league games. Matches due to be played on the 19th maybe slotted in as and when clubs have organised a mutually agreed date.
Further information and details will be available on the 16th September at the meeting.
Details of meeting login requirements will be posted asap before that date so please keep looking at the website for the information.