An email has been sent on behalf of Timothy Stafford who is the East Pennine fixtures coordinator and has just received the fixtures from England Hockey. This email has been out to all the current Yorkshire League Men’s Club Fixture Secretaries, June Smith will be sending the same email out to all Women’s Club Fixture Secretaries.
Timothy will also be sending these fixtures out to Club Chairs and Secretaries.
Please find attached a copy of the proposed fixtures for 2021/22. We apologise for the delay.
– check your club’s fixtures, any problems please feed back. Note that divisions of 7 or 8 teams play each other 3 times.
– we are expecting all Yorkshire & North East Premier Division & Division 1 teams (including University teams) to play each other on the given dates. If that won’t be possible, please feed back.
– University clubs will need to move matches that are outside term dates & below the divisions above, so have a look at any fixtures you’ve got against such clubs & be pro-active about moving them. Deadlines to play fixtures by: 18th Sept 17th Oct, 25th Sept 24th Oct, 2nd Oct 31st Oct. April/Easter dates to be moved must be played earlier than the scheduled date.
– other teams can move fixtures from the Saturday to the Sunday (or Friday night), as long as their opponents agree, & they feed back all changes to us as soon as they’re agreed.
– deadline for making these changes is 10 September.
– Get in touch with us to send your contact details to another club, if your club doesn’t hold them.
All feedback should be from the Club Secretary & to firstname.lastname@example.org.
on behalf of the Adult Leagues & Competitions team